Croydon MOT Centre
- We are authorised to undertake MOT examinations for classes IV (car) and VII (goods vans)
- We keep a copy of your MOT certificate in case you lose yours
- We can advise you of failure items and fix most on the day – no need to pay for re-testing
- We can also conduct emissions tests and quickly fix any minor problems
- Fully comply with the 2009 diesel emissions regulations
- We will give you’re a car a free safety and maintenance check and advise you of other items which may need fixing now or in the near future
- For best value get a discount when you book your service and MOT together
What if your car fails it’s MOT?
Don’t panic if your car does not pass it’s MOT test the first time. In most cases we can make repairs the same day and re-test your car for free! We will keep you informed of what needs to done and won’t undertake any work without you giving us the go ahead.
We only do what is absolutely necessary to pass your MOT test. If we come across other work that needs doing we will let you know, explain it clearly and give you a very reasonable quote, but it’s up to you to decide whether you want it done. To save money and also get the best results, we recommend doing your service at the same time as the MOT – but this is not essential.
WARNING! – An invalid MOT certificate can invalidate your insurance
Don’t take the risk, book yours today!
In a hurry? 24 hour premium emergency testing.
Call now to book your MOT test without delay.
Tel: 020 8681 3700
What happens in an MOT test?
Do you want to know more about what happens in an MOT test? Check out this video which gives a detailed summary of what your car goes through to get its MOT certificate. It will also give you some tips for simple checks you can do to help your car pass the MOT even before you bring it into our Croydon MOT Test Centre.